Learn From Barack Obama
Barack Obama is an American attorney and politician who served as the 44th President of the United States, from 2009 to 2017. His is a member of the Democratic Party, was the first African American to become President of the United States. In this you will see his Top Advice To Inspire You.
Barack Obama’s Top Advice
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
- We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference.
- We are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too.
- The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.
- We need to internalize this idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
- We need to keep making our streets safer and our criminal justice system fairer
- We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
- Progress will come in fits and starts. It’s not always a straight line. It’s not always smooth path.
- The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
- We see the future not as something out of our control, but as something we can shape for the better through concerted and collective effort.
- If you work hard and meet your responsibilities, you can get ahead, no matter where you come from, what you look like or who you love.
Which of the points did you find more valuable in the video? Leave your comment below and share the video with your friends who might need it. See you tomorrow for another video.
Willing to take action about your self-improvement today? Click on the link below to start FREE with A-classes.
See you in the class.