Learn From The Richest Man In Africa
Best Quotes From Aliko Dangote. Aliko Dangote is a Nigerian businessman, investor, and owner of the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities in Nigeria and other African countries. In this video, you will get his best quotes about business and success in life.
Aliko Dangote’s Quotes
- In whatever you do, strive to be the best at it.
- My grandfather once told me; the soul of business is not making money but making people happy.
- Invest now, before it’s too late. The train is about to leave the station.
- Africa is the fastest-growing economic region in the world. This is the right place to invest
- Motivation, backed by good planning and correct action leads to success.
- I believe in hard work and one of my business success secrets is hard work.
- To succeed in business, you must build a brand and never destroy it.
- Every morning when I wake up, I make up my mind to solve as many problems, before retiring home.
- Endeavor to work as hard as possible to attain a new aim with each day that comes by. Don’t go to bed until you have achieved something productive.
- When you have made it in life, you must give back to those who made you.
- Manufacture, don’t just trade.
- To start a successful business, you must start small and dream big.
- You could easily tell that hard work and perseverance go hand in hand with patience.
- We often hear people say patience is worth it, yet we don’t practice it. I did and look how well it worked out for me.
- In the journey to success, tenacity of purpose is supreme.
Which of the points did you find more valuable in the video? Leave your comment below and share the video with your friends who might need it. See you tomorrow for another video.
Willing to take action about your self-improvement today? Click on the link below to start FREE with A-classes.
See you in the class.