In this class, you will learn the basics of how to use computer, even if you have never touched a computer before. The objective of this class is to take you from a level of no knowledge of computer to self-sufficiency in its usage. But first thing, first what is a computer.
Included In The Class
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- 13 easy-to-follow Lessons
- Lifetime Access to the class
- Videos on demand
- Available on Computer, Tablet and TV
More about the class
Well, that might be an intelligent question, but wait until you hear what the experts are saying. I can go on citing important points to respond to that question but you get the point.
There is no doubt that learning how to use computer today is one of the most important decisions to make. As we shall learn in this class, computer is not just a tool to consider in our house. Rather it is an essential instrument to make our lives easier.
Come to think of it. Learning how to use computer is so easy as you will find out in this class. Apart from being easy, computer is also pretty interesting to use. So, what are you waiting for?
Personally, I have benefited a lot from the use of computer and I think everyone should have access to the same opportunity. I know you might be busy or thinking that it’s going to be difficult to learn.
Well, don’t worry. It’s going to be easy.
What others are saying
“Computers and computerized devices have become an integral part of society. It has become imperative to know basic computer skills to survive in the world.”Lisa Richards, an experienced professional in the field of industrial management and blogger about maintenance management systems and productivity innovation.
“I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.” -Bill Gates, former CEO or Microsoft.
How You Can Benefit From Computer
By learning the basics of computer, you can have access to a lot of information and opportunity you might even know that are there right now. Consider for example:
- Electronic mail: Every week, about 20 million e-mail messages are sent and received through the Internet. You could finally be closer to your relatives and business associates through email.
- Downloading files: Have you ever seen a film and wished you could have that film in your home to watch anytime you want? What if you could be able to do that whenever you want?
- Shopping: With the limited time we all have today, you will definitely love to do your own shopping at the comfort of your home? Am I correct?
- What about playing games, helping your children to do their homework on the computer, or even doing business online through your computer?
Quite frankly, the benefits you can derive from the usage of computer are endless.
Let me help you get started and it will be much easier than you have imagined.
This Class Is For You, Especially:
- If you want to know how to use computer
- If you work in a place where computer usage is a requirement
- If you own or think of owning a small business
- If you want to better find your way around
lessons in this class
- Do I really need a computer-
- A brief history of computers
- Type of computers
- Section 2 Computer hardware and software
- Computer Input and output devices
- Operating systems
- Turning computer on-off
- Desktop and icons
- Installing basic programs
- Computer usage and more
- Some cautions about computer usage
- Internet Connection and Navigation