In this class, you will learn about Passive Aggression and how it affects people. Has passive aggressive behaviour affected your life in any way? In this class, you will learn about the principles and guides to help you break free from passive aggression or help anyone who is affected by the disorder!
Included In The Class
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Certificate of Completion (on request)
- Lifetime Access to the class
- Videos on demand
- Available on Computer, Tablet and TV
What is important to note is that many people are not even aware that they could have a passive aggressive disorder. If they continue to lack such knowledge, they will continue to live out their lives as though it were normal or even acceptable to be living with this correctable disorder.
No one ever attempts to fix something that doesn’t appear to be broken, so a good place to start would be to educate yourself about passive aggressive behaviour and then to review your life up until now to be able to determine whether or not your concerns need to be acted upon.
If your concerns, on the hand is for someone else, then you can develop a strategy of support to help such a person through the additional insight and knowledge to gain in this class.
To put it in clearer way, this class is going to very helpful to you, whether you are the one suffering from passive aggressive disorder or the victim of it. So get ready to learn and live better.
What You Can Gain In This Class
- As the passive aggressor, cope better with the disorder, while finding the right solution
- As relative of the aggressor, provide the necessary support to he/her
- As a victim or possible victims, know the proving signs of a passive aggressor and how to avoid the aggression.
Also you will
- Discover The Causes Of Passive Aggressive Behaviour
- Quickly Assess Whether Your Life Has Been Affected
- Revealed! Strategies On How To Deal With A Person With PAB
- Dealing With PAB In An Intimate Relationship
- Overcoming Passive Aggressive Behaviour In The Family
- Treatment, Support And Resources For PAB
- And Much, Much More..
Through this class you will gain an in depth understanding of passive aggressive behaviour and the guide to combating it.
So, let’s get started now.
lessons in this class
- Introduction – Dealling With PAB – Passive Aggressive Behavior
- Passive Aggressive Behavior Explained
- Has Passive Aggressive Behaviour Affected Your Life?
- Causes Of Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Pitfalls Of Being Complacent With Passive Aggressive Behaviour
- Strategies For Dealing With A Passive Aggressive Person
- How To Survive An Intimate Relationship With A Passive Aggressive Partner
- How To Deal With Passive Aggressive Behaviour In The Family
- Treatment, Support & Resources For Passive Aggressive Behavior