At the end of this class, you will understand how to setup sales funnel and place products in it. And once you make use of the easy strategy here crafted for you, you will find yourself making more profits with less effort.
Included In The Class
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- 9 easy-to-follow Lessons
- Lifetime Access to the class
- Videos on demand
- Available on Computer, Tablet and TV
More about The Class
No doubt that there is a lot of talk about different sales funnels and blueprints out there, but oftentimes beginners are left in the dark, wondering how to put the different ideas into practice. That is why we created this class, to make it easier for you as a beginner, while developing a giant step in your online business.
Now, few questions for you. Reflect on them for a moment:
- What kind of offers should you create to have high converting funnel?
- What should your front-end offer be like?
- What should be your best freebies for people to opt into your list so you can promote your front-end offer?
These are only but few of the many unanswered questions in the minds of many beginners in product creation and sales funnel.
Like many, you don’t have to learn this in the hard way. Do you?
So, take advantage of this class and move on in building a sales funnels that converts. Yes, you can start right now and continue to reap the reward for your entire lifetime.
What others are saying
“A sales funnel is a marketing concept that maps out the journey a customer goes through when making any kind of purchase. The model uses a funnel as an analogy because a large number of potential customers may begin at the top-end of the sales process, but only a fraction of these people actually end up making a purchase,” The Beginner’s Guide to a Sales Funnel by Martin Zhel. Very rarely would a customer approach you and buy from you straight away.
Depending on your product or service, your business and the industry in which you operate, the whole process can take anything from a week to a few months. A research conducted by the National Sales Executive Association concluded that it takes between five and twelve interactions with a prospect before they buy.” – Sales Pipeline: What it Is, Why You Need it and How to Start by Didi Zheleva
What You Will Learn In This Class
Note that this class was designed to help you create a long-term conversion funnel and the strategies are well researched to make it all even simpler for you. As designed, you will learn how to:
- Go from basic understanding to full implementation of sales funnel strategy.
- Learn how to set up all your products and services inside your sales funnel and to create the highest converting funnel right off the bat.
- How to create a true lead magnet that convert for your business.
- To avoid the mistake most businesses often make in their sales funnels.
- And many more advantages to gain in this class.
Do you really want to get serious with your sales funnel business? Enroll, now and by the end of the class you will have a finished and complete sales funnel, filled with the right products in few minutes.
The only way to know this is by starting right now. See you in the class
lessons in this class
- Introduction to Sales Funnel, Blueprint For Beginners
- The Ladder
- The Biggest Mistake
- Your Highest Ticket Offer
- Your One Time Offer
- Your Front End
- Your Lead Magnet
- Practical Application
- Recommended Platforms For Setting Up Your Funnel