In this class, you will learn why government take children from their parents and what to do to avoid it ever happening to you. You will also learn what to do to get your children back if for any reason they are taken by the government.
Included In The Class
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Certificate of Completion (on request)
- Lifetime Access to the class
- Videos on demand
- Available on Computer, Tablet and TV
Do you have children? Has it happened to you? What about someone close to you? Taking children away from parents is one of the worst things to happen to parents. Such a thing should not happen near you! But why, why does it happen to some people, what can be done to prevent it from ever happening to you, and what should you do if it has already happened?
Welcome to the class on “Why Government Take Children from Their Parents”, one argument that breaks parents’ heart.
In this class, you will hear from (Jennifer Iloegbunam) a migrant woman who has been working with the social assistance in Verona for several years. She will help you understand what you need to know as parents or child caregiver. You don’t want to underestimate the importance of this information because ignorance is not the best excuse, and you don’t want to know too late.
Who Is This Class For?
- This class is perfectly for you if you are a parent or have children under your care.
lessons in this class
- The Role Of Social Assistance In The Society
- The Juvenile Judge
- Accessing The Social Assistance Office, A
- Accessing The Social Assistance Office, B
- What To Do If Your Child Is Taken Away
- The Responsibility Of The Parents Towards Their Children