Learn From Gary Vee
Gary Vee’s Top Advice. Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarusian-American entrepreneur, New York Times best-selling author, speaker, and Internet personality. In this video, you will see his top advice to succeed as an entrepreneur.
Gary Vee Top Advice
- Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.
- We only get to play this game one time. We have one life.
- If you live for the weekends and vacations, your sh*t is broken.
- Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.
- When it comes down to it, nothing trumps execution.
- I’m the happiest because I’m doing exactly what I want to do.
- No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.
- We are in control of the one asset that we all give the most f*cks about, and that is time.
- It’s easy to dream about it, but much harder to execute it.
- I don’t think my ideas are worth sh*t until they’re executed.
- Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far
- I’m just always looking forward. I spend very little time, looking backward.
- Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.
- There no longer has to be a difference between who you are and what you do.
Which of the points did you find more valuable in the video? Leave your comment below and share the video with your friends who might need it. See you tomorrow for another video.
Willing to take action about your self-improvement today? Click on the link below to start FREE with A-classes.
See you in the class.