Learn About The lesson Of Life Purpose
Top Advice About Life Purpose. Life Purpose is that central motivating aims of your life, the reasons you get up in the morning to work on your daily objective, even when you are tired. Life purpose will guild your actions and decisions in life.
Advice About Life Purpose
- “You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.” ―Margaret Young
- “Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” ―Jalaluddin Rumi
- “What humans can be, they must be.” ―Abraham Maslow
- “Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.” ―John D. Rockefeller
- “The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose.” ―Charles Dickens
- “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” ―John F. Kennedy
- “The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.” ―Thomas Carlyle
- “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.” ―Michel de Montaigne
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” ―W. Clement Stone
- “The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you.” ―Terry Orlick
- “It’s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something.” ―Winston S. Churchill
Which of the points did you find more valuable in the video? Leave your comment below and share the video with your friends who might need it. See you tomorrow for another video.
Willing to take action about your self-improvement today? Click on the link below to start FREE with A-classes.
See you in the class.