Learn Better Time management
Top Advice For Time Management. Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. In this video, you will get some top advice about Time Management.
Advice For Time Management
- “I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.” – Golda Meir
- “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” – Anonymous
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “To do two things at once is to do neither.” — Publius Syrus
- “He who know most grieves most for wasted time.” — Dante
- “Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.” — Thomas Edison
- “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent, and not enough time on what is important.” – Steven Covey
- “The shorter way to do many things is to only do one thing at a time.” – Mozart
- “Better to be three hours too soon, than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
Which of the points did you find more valuable in the video? Leave your comment below and share the video with your friends who might need it. See you tomorrow for another video.
Willing to take action about your self-improvement today? Click on the link below to start FREE with A-classes.
See you in the class.